In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website, www.uniqoengineering.com, from which Felipe Torrecilla Domper, founder of UNIQO Custom Engineering (hereinafter UNIQO), is the owner, is declared.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of USER, committing to the observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by UNIQO, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The USER also undertakes to make a correct use of this website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to UNIQO or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than the one which is authorised is expressly prohibited, and UNIQO may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
UNIQO disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website and the lack of availability (falls) of the site which may, in some cases, make stops for technical maintenance. In addition, UNIQO reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of these modifications, being understood that the publication on the website of the provider is sufficient.
ABOUT US - COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
UNIQO, in compliance with the aforementioned Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
• Company name: Felipe Torrecilla Domper
• Trade name: UNIQO Custom Engineering
• NIF: 18040033Y
• Registered office: C/ FUENTE DEL ÁNGEL 1, BAJO, 22003, HUESCA.
If you want to communicate with us, you have these means of contact detailed below:
• Telephone: 664327618 / 664327607 / 974042287
• Email: email@example.com
• Postal address: C/ FUENTE DEL ÁNGEL 1, BAJO, 22003, HUESCA.
All notifications and communications between the users and UNIQO will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONTENTS, CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
For the use of any of the images or data available on this website, express authorization is required in writing by UNIQO. Otherwise, UNIQO reserves the right to take the legal actions it deems appropriate.
The USER guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to UNIQO and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The USER, with the prior authorization of UNIQO, expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of UNIQO and not to use them for, among others:
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property as well as violate the confidentiality of the information on UNIQO or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other USUARIO.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes, and send advertising material of any kind or communications for sale or other commercial purposes without a prior request or consent.
- Disseminate criminal content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of UNIQO or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which UNIQO provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of UNIQO or third-party computer systems and, if necessary, extract information.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to UNIQO. Any of the explotation rights may in no way be ceded to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, make authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, not installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
In addition, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website relating to UNIQO, are property of UNIQO, and the use or access to them attributes the user in no way any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of an external link to this website does not imply in any case an existing relation between UNIQO and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor UNIQO’s acceptance and approval of its contents or services.
UNIQO is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website has a general nature and a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or accuracy, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
UNIQO excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, UNIQO does not assume any responsibility for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, company secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In the case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, should notify UNIQO properly identify and specify the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that can attests its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.